CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pregnancy......

This pregnancy has been such a whirlwind that I at times forget I'm pregnant - until, of course, I walk by a mirror. With logan - I just sat around and waited on him to arrive. I napped, ate Chick-fil-A (almost every meal), was waited on dearly by my husband and thought it was the longest period of my life. The big day seemed eternity away. BUT - with this pregnancy the time has flown by. It's hard to believe that I'm now 21 weeks - almost half way there. I guess chasing a 2 year old around can make it seem that way. I also think I rushed away 1st one because I was too impatient to hold that sweet little baby, but with this one - I want to enjoy every moment of being pregnant. Except of course the sickness and tiredness. It's such a blessing to be able to carry a child and feel it grow and move inside. We finally started to feel her kick a few weeks ago and each day it gets stronger and more frequent. Last night Logan wanted to sit on me and as soon as he did - she went crazy! Logan put his hand on my belly - but he couldn't keep it on there long enough to feel her kick. She already knows what's waiting for her on the outside;) Each night when we go to bed, Carl puts his hand on my belly and talks to her and she kicks and moves all around - it is the sweetest thing. We are so excited about having a baby girl in the house, it'll be nice not to be outnumbered by the boys!!

They say that cravings are just a myth and maybe they are - but when I think of something - I'm not content until I eat it. Sweets are always a favorite but before I would pick the cakes, brownies or anything chocolate, NOW - all I think of are pies, apple, peach or any fruit. Thank goodness for Harris Teeter - each shopping trip I pick up an Apple Pie;) It's divine!!! We are now the best customers of Chipotle - no more chick-fil-a!!! I've never been a big fan of mexican food, but fajita burritos w/ hot sauce are the BEST!!!!

We go to the Doctor next week and that means only 4 more visits until I start the weekly visits! It is getting so close and we haven't even picked a name or nursery! This time is going so quickly I wish I could freeze time!!

0 comments: