CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Babysitter

Tonight Carl and I are going to some friends for an oyster roast. This will be the FIRST time Logan has stayed with a babysitter - other than my parents or Carl's mom. I am a little nervous. Some of the parents got together and we have 3 sitters for 8 kids - Our friend Karen was nice enough to donate her house for the playland! Brave Soul!!!! Which would make it a little easier, but I think it makes me MORE nervous. Well - let me give you a background story so it makes sense. A while back we went to my friend Shelly's house for a playdate. As we were all eating lunch the kids were down playing. It was rather quiet - so I decided to go check on Logan - and couldn't find him anywhere. Finally his friend Caden told me - Logan outside - so I look in the backyard and there is Logan. The little monster opened the door and ran outside. No more than 15 minutes later I heard another door open and found Logan in the garage heading to the driveway. He was able to reach the door knobs and helped himself to check out the outside. Thankfully at our house, he can't reach the doors. This is why I'm a little nervous. I guess we'll have to make sure all doors and windows are locked before heading to the oyster roast and maybe we even need to put a tracker on Logan, b/c he's a mover;) Wish us Luck- that I don't call the house 15 times all night to check on my baby!!!!

0 comments: